When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address and time zone. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we may collect information about the individual web pages that you view and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Device Information may be directly obtained by SWAPLAB or through third party services using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Tags” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make an exchange from one cryptocurrency to another through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your deposit address and withdrawal address. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we may use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- Improve and optimize the site (e.g. by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site)
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information, and to protect your Personal Data from loss, theft, unauthorised access misuse, alteration or destruction. These security measures include, but are not limited to:
- Password protected directories and databases
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. We will respond to your request for access to information we collect about you within the time frame required by applicable law.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
We only keep data as long as is necessary to provide a reasonable level of support (for example, in case of refunds or errors).
You must be at least 18 years old and have full capacity to contract under applicable law.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by post using the details provided below: